Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I went to my weekly (pump-up) yesterday. Dr. Ali again only pumped up my left breast. My right side is still healing from the stitches. He wants to take it slow. I look kinda funny, but all will work out in the end. In the next few weeks I am going to get fitted for a swim form bra. I guess it is like cones. It is hollow and as I get bigger I will fit into it, but in the mean time I will feel more comfortable. I will be able to where clothes and not look so uneven. I am excited about that. I was real achy all day yesterday. I just want the pain to go away. Some days are better than others but, it is depressing at times. I am such a slow healer.I talked to my son today, at least I know he is ok. KIDS! Do they ever grow up? I also had a nice talk with my Aunt Patsy, She lives in Arizona. We talked for quite awhile. We got caught up on alot of things. It was a nice visit.

No comments: