Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Will they ever find a cure?

I am saddened to say that two of my dear friends have been diagnosed with breast cancer. They both have decided on haveing a bilateral mastectomy. Liane and Sue will both be having their surgery within the next few months. I can be a great support system for both of them. I think I can say that on the subject of breast cancer....I am very knowledgeable. I feel great to be able to inform them in what is to come. I am still having lots of uncomfortable pain in my neck, upper back and shoulder. I am checking into physical therapy with therapeutic massages. I am hoping my surgery will cover it.I am gonna be due for another MRI soon. I hate the tests. I seem to get all worked up. I need to focus on today.Life is to short to worry about the "what if's".

No comments: